At Perspective, we build the easiest marketing technology for the future. Our customers already generate more than 2 million unique visitors per month on their funnels and we want to continue providing them and their customers with the fastest, most intuitive and simplistic software experience possible. Our current focus is increasing stability and quality of everything we do, in order to be able to scale internationally.
We are looking for a Product Manager, who brings the motivation and skills to level up our product and development team. You will have the chance to actively shape the future of our product. Together with your team, you will further define our product vision and bring it to life. By brainstorming, using customer insights, planning new initiatives and executing them as a team, you will make sure the success of our customers and companies is positively impacted by everything we do. It is what drives you and your success at Perspective.
What you will be doing
Maintaining the product roadmap to ensure that our initiatives have a significant impact on the success of our customers and company.
- Evaluate, sort, prioritise user insights from support & marketing
- Talk to customers, conduct user interviews when necessary
- Plan projects while keeping an eye on current requirements, impact, availability and capacity
- Select meaningful ideas and transform them into actions, projects or initiatives
- Own the roadmap by providing insights and creating alignment within the teams
Guiding the product development to execute our planned initiatives with the product team in a high quality, structured and efficient manner.
- Guide the development process from ideation to release
- Coordinate the decisions and actions during implementation
- Define, collect and share feature requirements by writing briefings and tickets
- Measure impact of changes to incorporate these insights into future plannings
- Evolve product development processes with focus on sustainable growth
Pushing the product communication to make sure our users and teams have all the information on the current state of our product development.
- Get and provide status updates around the progress of projects
- Fixing bugs together with the support team by providing insights and suggestions
- Coordinate resolution of (critical) issues together with engineering team
- Provide material like manuals or guides for features and initiatives for support & marketing
- Establish public roadmap for collaborative engagement with customers
Within your first 6 months, you will…
- … get a good understanding of our users, by sorting and prioritising insights in our productboard
- … have actively participated during a development initiative and successfully shipped it with the product team
- … have taken ownership of various processes like bug handling, creating product briefings as well as creating changelog articles
- … have a deep understanding of our business objectives, backlogs as well as daily workflows, thus you are able to take over full ownership of different product initiatives
- … have planned the product roadmap for the upcoming quarter, together with the team
- … be confident to execute initiatives driven by data based decisions
Who you are
- You are excited about marketing and technology and intrinsically motivated to change the market for the better
- You are able to think structured as well as analytical
- You are capable to make pragmatic decisions, but still care for details
- You have an affinity for design and high quality
- You are reliable and able to work independently
- You are good at showing initiative as well as working under pressure
- You have a high willingness to learn
- You have great communication skills
- You are able to empathise with users, designers, engineers and marketers
- You are fluent in English both written and verbal (knowledge of the German language is a plus)
- You already have worked in product management for a software company (peferably website development)
- You are experienced in coordinating projects (e.g., SCRUM and Linear)
- You have a deep understanding of digital media, technologies, design and business development
- You are good at managing projects and interests from various stakeholders as well as finishing projects on time
- You can identify yourself with our four values: Keep growing, be cordial, full transparency & openness, succeed with joy
What you can expect at Perspective
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way. That’s how we can ensure that all our talents have much freedom to create the best results possible.
- Responsibility, Ownership & Impact | At Perspective, all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our team and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
- Personal & Professional Growth | Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook Pro for their work and a monthly remote working budget.
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- Cordial & passionate team | Last, but not least, we are the most cordial team you can imagine. We love working together, respect each other and always value each others opinions. We care deeply about our team members and are always down for a good virtual after work hangout
You think this job is perfect for you? Apply here via Join. We are looking forward to your application 😍
Please note, due to our company structure and legal restrictions, we are currently only able to employ European citizens.
✨ Das Leben ist zu kurz, für alles weniger als Deinen Traumjob
Kontakt aufnehmen war noch nie so einfach wie heute.
Jetzt Kontakt aufnehmen!
Operations & Finance Manager