After building a successful design & marketing agency, we decided to found our software company Perspective Software in 2018 – in order to help hundreds of inspiring companies every day to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way.
Our goal is to build the easiest online marketing technologies with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs. More importantly, we are building software that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
With empathy and passion, you are leading our support team and are making sure our customers can use our software smoothly. In the meanwhile, you establish the direct communication to our customers as a USP of our product development process.
What you'll be doing
- You will lead and coach the support team consisting of three employees and further develop the team
- You are responsible for the performance of the support team (first and second level support). You will ensure that your team members develop further – both professionally and personally
- You will analyze and optimize existing processes and procedures, and you will also continuously maintain and develop our internal and external support knowledge base
- Together with the support team you will be the contact person for our customers for questions and problems regarding Perspective Software
- In addition to the support operations, you will have a decisive influence on the strategic and personnel orientation of our Customer Support team
- When responding professionally to customer requests via chat and e-mail, you are already thinking one step ahead: you follow trends, define initiatives and projects accordingly and thus optimize our processes
- You extract the latest insights from the support team and present them to your department. Through your support team, problem areas in the software are identified early on and can be tackled by the product team.
- You are in continuous exchange with our product team to improve our products, by using support insights to validate theses and influence our product development
- Both customers and colleagues feel that they are in good hands with you – you advise, mediate and treat everyone with a smile
- You contribute new ideas on how we can make teamwork even more successful
- Together with your team you set goals and make sure that they are achieved.
- Leadership of the support team
- Coordination and answering of all incoming support requests with focus on customer happiness & quality
- Management and optimization of internal and external support frameworks & processes
- Implementation of strategic projects to improve our support in the long term
- You have already gained experience in customer support at a technology company (ideally SaaS)
- You have already gained experience in building and developing teams
- With your communicative and open manner you can inspire and motivate the team
- You are not satisfied with just answering customer inquiries and always ask yourself where there is potential for optimization and where processes can be designed more efficiently
- You don’t lose sight of the big picture and contribute new ideas and suggestions throughout the company by processing the insights from your team in a structured way.
- You are an organizational talent and stay on top of things even in work-intensive phases
- You work in a structured way and act data driven in decision making
- You speak & write English & German at least proficiently, ideally fluently
- You can identify yourself with our core values: Keep growing, Be cordial, Figure it out & Customer Obsession
- Ideally you have already worked with the following tools: Intercom, Asana, Slack, Notion, Zendesk
✨ Life is too short not to pursue your dream job.
You want to make a difference? Work in a truly inspiring team. Welcome home!
Get in touch now!
Chief Operating Officer