After building a successful design & marketing agency, we decided to found our software company Perspective Software in 2018 – in order to help hundreds of inspiring companies to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way. Our goal is to build the easiest online marketing technologies with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs. More importantly, we are building software that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
About the role
As our Marketing Manager (focus Social Media) at Perspective, you will become part of one of the fastest growing bootstrapped SaaS. With your creative content and commitment, you will grow an international community even further. Have a long-lasting impact for all individual users and customers in (y)our community and see the success of what you create thrive. It is your time now to dream big and have space for big ideas. Join a fantastic team with an innovative Freedom & Ownership culture and enjoy working from anywhere in Europe as we are remote first. We can’t wait to meet you! 🤩
What you will be doing
- Actively engaging, moderating and answering posts and questions within our community
- Organizing our Perspective Talk and actively engaging
- Community development and growth through initiatives and pushing network within the community
- Recycling content and writing creative newsletters 1-3x a week
- Managing IG, Youtube, LinkedIn and FB within our content marketing strategy
- Working with our designer and creating short videos and content for our Social Media channels
- Taking care of portal accounts e.g. Trustpilot, Provenex, OMR accounts etc.
Who you are
- You are organized and good with own time management
- You are a true driver who is willing to hold accountability and wanting to take ownership
- You have experience in managing a community and community relevant initiatives
- You have a love for writing with a marketing approach
- You have a great sense and feel for design and branding
- You have experience with CRM and Email Marketing tools
- You have Social Media KPI knowledge
- You have worked with simple graphic and marketing tools before
- You are fluent in German and English
What you can expect at Perspective
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way. That’s how we can ensure that all our talents have much freedom to create the best results possible.
- Responsibility, Ownership & Impact | At Perspective, all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our team and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
- Personal & Professional Growth | Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook Pro for their work and a monthly remote working budget.
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- Cordial & passionate team | Last, but not least, we are the most cordial team you can imagine. We love working together, respect each other and always value each others opinions. We care deeply about our team members and are always down for a good virtual after work hangout.
✨ Life is too short not to pursue your dream job.
You want to make a difference? Work in a truly inspiring team. Welcome home!
Get in touch now!
Chief Operating Officer