After building a successful design & marketing agency, we decided to found our software company Perspective Software in 2018 – in order to help hundreds of inspiring companies every day to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way.
Our goal is to build the easiest online marketing technologies with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs. More importantly, we are building a software that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
As Junior Operations & Finance Manager you may understand the inner processes and the heart of our company, while embracing constant improvement from within. You will be a central part of the operations & finance department, receiving responsibility from the start and having the ability to work on projects relevant to the future success of our company.
What you'll be doing
- Within your first year you will get to know all management areas of Perspective (Finance, Operations, Communications, Legal, Event Management and HR) and will have successfully implemented numerous projects on your own responsibility
- You will be responsible for our invoicing, the preparative accounting and our KPI tracking
- You will help us to improve our remote work structures and keep order in company wide tools so that everyone can work optimally
- You will organize great team events and help with the implementation of company retreats
- You will take responsibility for the maintenance and development of our internal knowledge hub (Notion)
- You will support recruiting processes, conduct interviews and take on HR tasks
- You will dive deeply into the operative processes of the company and carry out projects to improve our structures and processes both independently and as a team
Who you are
- You like to work with numbers & excel tables. You are the type of person who finds it easy and fun to work precisely
- You have a high intrinsic motivation to understand, analyze & improve operative processes and finances of a young startup
- You want to work independently, after intensive training, and you want mentors & coaches who are always there for you
- You are looking for challenges to learn and to grow personally
- You are pragmatic & solution oriented
- You are proactive, reliable, loyal and keen to take on responsibility
- You have a quick perception and a distinct intellectual capacity
- You have great analytical skills and an organisational talent
- While having a good eye for detail, you don’t loose sight of the bigger picture
- You are a digital native and have advanced Excel knowledge
- You speak English fluently, German on a native level
- You have completed a relevant course of study (Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, …) / relevant training (office administrator, hotel manager, …) or already have relevant work experience
If you have the feeling you might be the right person for this job, please apply – even if you do not meet every criteria.
✨ Life is too short not to pursue your dream job.
You want to make a difference? Work in a truly inspiring team. Welcome home!
Get in touch now!
Operations & Finance Manager