After building a successful design & marketing agency, we decided to found our software company Perspective Software in 2018 – in order to help hundreds of inspiring companies every day to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way.
Our goal is to build the easiest online marketing technologies with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs. More importantly, we are building software that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
As a Head of Content Marketing at Perspective, you take the lead in creating and implementing the content strategy. You know exactly what our target group needs and are able to communicate in their language. You will ensure that the Perspective feeling comes back in everything we do, including all customer interactions and social media. Together with you, we can enable passionate people to build a sustainable business.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and implement effective content strategies to measurably increase organic signups as well as “knowledge intake” of our customers
- Develop a tone of voice to ensure consistency across all content assets and channels (E-Mail, SEO, SEA, PR, Video etc.)
- Collect data insights to measure your results and further develop your strategy
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides and content migration plans to make sure you achieve your goals
- Ensure our content has the desired marketing effect
- Oversee all Content Marketing Initiatives
- Manage digital and social content channels including newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel
- Create all different kinds of content that our target group needs to achieve their goals (e.g. infographics, blog post, white papers, case studies etc.)
- Turn market research into stories that connect with high quality initiatives and campaigns
- Work together with content creators (also: video & audio) to increase brand awareness in our target markets and stimulate the professional development of our customers
- Build a successful media production team
- Work with content creators
- Develop innovative content marketing formats
Who you are
- You are passionate for content and have high-quality standards
- You are proactive, ambitious and always result-oriented
- You are good at managing projects, interests from various stakeholders and finishing projects in time
- You have a thorough understanding of the production life-cycle of various asset creation, from brief to ad-server
- You have an extensive background in copywriting and content creation
- You have an understanding of Youtube, Youtube strategies and ideal Youtube content
- You have a sophisticated knowledge of digital marketing, user experience and brand strategy best practices
- You have experience in developing and delivering content strategy approaches and content migration planning
- You have experience in digital analytics and are comfortable in using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- You have been working in a high performing environment for at least 2 years
- You are fluent in German and English both written and verbal
- You want to grow into a team lead role and ideally already have leadership experience
What you can expect at Perspective
- Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our employees work remotely – in their own much needed way. To support our team members in setting up a perfect work environment, we created a monthly remote work budget. It enables every team member to continuously improve their remote work setting. Enhance your home office space, get a co-working membership or meet your team and work together from a remote location every once a while.
- Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new employee receives the newest Apple MacBook for their work.
- We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- At Perspective, all our employees have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our employees and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
✨ Life is too short not to pursue your dream job.
You want to make a difference? Work in a truly inspiring team. Welcome home!
Get in touch now!
Chief Operating Officer