At Perspective, we build the easiest marketing technology for the future. Our customers already generate more than 2 million unique visitors per month on their funnels and we want to continue providing them and their customers with the fastest, most intuitive and simplistic software experience possible. Our current focus is increasing stability and quality of everything we do, in order to be able to scale internationally.
Our software is already helping more than 1.000 companies to grow sustainable through online marketing and you will be able to directly impact the success of our customers by innovating our frontend. Taking over core parts of our software, working together with our product team to further increase accessibility, simplicity and the overall quality of our software.
What you will be doing
- You will join a growing team of experienced developers building amazing marketing tools for entrepreneurs
- You will take over responsibility for the frontend of core software parts like Funnel Editor, CRM, Analytics and Integrations
- You will create technical concepts collaboratively with backend & devops engineers, designers and product managers to enhance the experience for our software customers in terms of usability, functionality, aesthetics, accessibility and reliability
- You will evaluate and implement new frontend components (e.g. interactive website blocks for Funnels, advanced analytics features, integration modules) to build a simple, high qu
- You will help maintain our frontend code base and continuously improve user experience by making core features more powerful and more delightful
Who you are
- You have 3-4 years of frontend development experience in SaaS companies
- You have a good understanding of working with REST APIs.
- You have a passion for UI/UX and performant web experiences
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have experience of working in a startup environment (ideally: remote)
- You have an understanding of online marketing and want to help us revolutionise the market
- Ideally you have experience with frontend development of editors, integrations and web analytics
- Experience in Svelte/Sapper, Next.js, TailwindCSS, TDD, Accessibility, Contentful, Vercel, i18n and Figma are a plus
What you can expect at Perspective
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way. That’s how we can ensure that all our talents have much freedom to create the best results possible.
- Responsibility, Ownership & Impact | At Perspective, all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our team and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
- Personal & Professional Growth | Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook Pro for their work and a monthly remote working budget.
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- Cordial & passionate team | Last, but not least, we are the most cordial team you can imagine. We love working together, respect each other and always value each others opinions. We care deeply about our team members and are always down for a good virtual after work hangout
You think this job is perfect for you? Apply here via Join. We are looking forward to your application 😍
Please note, due to our company structure and legal restrictions, we are currently only able to employ European citizens or holders of a valid visa.
✨ Life is too short not to pursue your dream job.
You want to make a difference? Work in a truly inspiring team. Welcome home!
Get in touch now!
Chief Operating Officer