After building a successful design & marketing agency, we decided to found our software company Perspective Software in 2018 – in order to help hundreds of inspiring companies every day to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way.
Our goal is to build the easiest online marketing technologies with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs. More importantly, we are building software that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
You want to make an impact on establishing Perspective as a high-quality SaaS through delivering world-class feature experiences to our software users and their funnel visitors. Using your design skills and aesthetics, you raise the overall design quality & design awareness in our company.
What you'll be doing
- Feature development – Create concepts, wireframes, prototypes and UI designs
- User research – Coordinate and perform user interviews, research and idea validation
- Ensure Usability – Establish a simple and fun experience for our users within all new features and improvements
- Design system – Maintain and refine our design system for workflow speed and brand experience
Who you are
- You are an authentic, empathic and optimistic person
- You are pragmatic & solution-oriented
- You are proactive, reliable, loyal and keen to take on the responsibility
- While having a good eye for detail, you don’t lose sight of the bigger picture
- You are honest, cordial and strive in working with amazing teams
- You are experienced in designing interfaces as well as user interactions
- You have already been prototyping software features – ideally for a website editor
- You understand the importance and benefits of market research, user interviews, and user tests and have successfully used it in order to validate hypotheses
- Working with and coordinating between engineering, business, marketing, and support is natural to you
- You are experienced in coordinating meetings, brainstormings and presenting ideas & concepts to your team
- You understand the necessity of good usability & easy user flows and are experienced in reducing complex challenges to simple solutions
- You have prior experience of working in a software company, ideally SaaS
- You can strive in an agile startup environment
✨ Life is too short not to pursue your dream job.
You want to make a difference? Work in a truly inspiring team. Welcome home!
Get in touch now!
Chief Operating Officer