After building a successful design & marketing agency, we decided to found our software company Perspective Software in 2018 – in order to help hundreds of inspiring companies every day to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way.
Our goal is to build the easiest online marketing technologies with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs. More importantly, we are building software that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
As a content strategist at Perspective, you take the lead in creating and implementing the content strategy. You know exactly what our target group needs and are able to communicate in their language. You will ensure that the Perspective feeling comes back in everything we do, including all customer interactions and social media. Together with you, we can enable passionate people to build a sustainable business.
What you'll be doing
- Develop and implement effective content strategies to measurably increase organic signups as well as “knowledge intake” of our customers
- Develop a tone of voice to ensure consistency across all content assets and channels (E-Mail, SEO, SEA, PR, Video etc.)
- Collect data insights to measure your results and further develop your strategy
- Create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides and content migration plans to make sure you achieve your goals
- Manage digital and social content channels including newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel
- Create all different kinds of content that our target group needs to achieve their goals (e.g. infographics, blog post, white papers, case studies etc.)
- Turn market research into stories that connect with high quality initiatives and campaigns
- Work together with content creators (also: video & audio) to increase brand awareness in our target markets and stimulate the professional development of our customers
- Build a successful media production team
Who you are
- You are passionate for content and have high-quality standards
- You are proactive, ambitious and always result-oriented
- You are good at managing projects, interests from various stakeholders and finishing projects in time
- You have a thorough understanding of the production life-cycle of various asset creation, from brief to ad-server
- You have an extensive background in copywriting and content creation
- You have an understanding of Youtube, Youtube strategies and ideal Youtube content
- You have a sophisticated knowledge of digital marketing, user experience and brand strategy best practices
- You have experience in developing and delivering content strategy approaches and content migration planning
- You have experience in digital analytics and are comfortable in using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- You have been working in a high performing environment for at least 2 years
- You are fluent in English both written and verbal; knowledge of the German language would be a plus
- You want to grow into a team lead role and ideally already have leadership experience
✨ Life is too short not to pursue your dream job.
You want to make a difference? Work in a truly inspiring team. Welcome home!
Get in touch now!
Chief Operating Officer