In 2018, after building a successful design & marketing agency, we decided to found our company Perspective Software. Our goal is to create the easiest online marketing technologies which help hundreds of inspiring companies to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way. More importantly, we are building software with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs that millions of people will use and fall in love with. ❤️
As a brand designer at Perspective, you own the conceptualization, creation, and ideation of our design assets for various marketing channels and are delivering Perspective quality. You bring the experience and skills in order to build our brand by integrating our companies identity, vision, and values into all outbound facing designs. You will ensure that one of our core values “Think Design” can be felt and seen in everything we do. Together with you, we can further build our brand identity and create high-quality content.
What you'll be doing
- Create different brand assets based on photography, illustrations and animations
- Create inspiring stories and experiences which drive business goals as part of the marketing team
- Build scalable design solutions for different marketing assets including email, display ads, brand videos and social media
- Design engaging and informative motion graphics as well as animations from digital elements
- Develop visual ideas to support instructional content, methods and delivery
- Work closely with various designers, stakeholders and team members
- Be part of improving and aligning Perspective’s brand identity
- Develop and design understandable animations for marketing- and brand communications
Who you are
- You are passionate for content and have high quality standards
- You are proactive, ambitious and always result-orientated
- You have a great eye for detail, but do not lose sight of the bigger picture
- You are good at managing projects and interests from various stakeholders as well as finishing products on time
- You have more than 2 years of experience in the field of marketing and/or brand design
- You have extensive knowledge of modern design tools, as well as experience with editing and animation programs
- You are experienced in Motion and B2B design
- You can work well within a team and have good communication skills
- You are fluent in English both written and verbal; knowledge of the German language would be a plus
What you can expect at Perspective
- Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our employees work remotely – in their own much needed way. To support our team members in setting up a perfect work environment, we created a monthly remote work budget. It enables every team member to continuously improve their remote work setting. Enhance your home office space, get a co-working membership or meet your team and work together from a remote location every once a while.
- Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new employee receives the newest Apple MacBook for their work.
- We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- At Perspective, all our employees have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our employees and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
✨ Life is too short not to pursue your dream job.
You want to make a difference? Work in a truly inspiring team. Welcome home!
Get in touch now!
Chief Operating Officer