After building a successful design & marketing agency, we decided to found our software company Perspective Software in 2018 – in order to help hundreds of inspiring companies to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way. Our goal is to build the easiest online marketing technologies with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs. More importantly, we are building software that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
Being the first Talent Acquisition Manager at Perspective, you will play an important role in shaping the future of our company. With your drive, empathy and diligence, you will take over ownership to find & hire A-Players in order to foster the growth of our company.
What you will be doing
- Coordinate our recruiting processes with all stakeholders
- Create amazing job profiles and help the hiring managers to define relevant requirements
- Attract & identify new potential candidates, mainly through publishing job ads on relevant job boards and active sourcing
- Conduct hiring interviews, helps hiring managers and the team to perform good interviews themselves and conduct decision meetings with the team
- Ensure reliable and timely communication with applicants and convince suitable candidates to start working with us, when we see a perfect match
- Own the overall recruiting processes and implement changes to increase quality and effectiveness
Your goals for the first 6 months
- Hire at least 2 positions within the first quarter
- Hire 4 positions in second quarter and afterwards 5 positions per quarter
- From your second month, you own the recruiting process and create calibration profiles and interview guides for the new positions
- Implement a fitting ATS within your first quarter
- Improve the hiring process to reduce the rejection rate within your first six months
Who you are
- You are an optimistic, empathic person and can identify yourself with our company values
- You are an independent worker, you take ownership and deal with challenges proactively
- You are strongly result-driven, love new challenges and accomplish your goals (nearly) all the time
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have very good communication skills and people tend to describe you as charismatic
- You have a good understanding of the tech recruiting market
- You have successfully completed your bachelor studies in business administration, psychology or human resources
- You bring 1-3 years of talent acquisition experience, ideally from digital startups
- You bring experience in active sourcing and tech hirings
- Ideally you have some marketing experience and have already been running performance recruiting campaigns (if not: don’t worry, we can teach you)
What you can expect at Perspective
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way. That’s how we can ensure that all our talents have much freedom to create the best results possible.
- Responsibility, Ownership & Impact | At Perspective, all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our team and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
- Personal & Professional Growth | Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook Pro for their work and a monthly remote working budget.
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- Cordial & passionate team | Last, but not least, we are the most cordial team you can imagine. We love working together, respect each other and always value each others opinions. We care deeply about our team members and are always down for a good virtual after work hangout
You think this job is perfect for you? Apply here via Join. We are looking forward to your application 😍
Please note, due to our company structure and legal restrictions, we are currently only able to employ European citizens or holders of a valid visa.
✨ Life is too short not to pursue your dream job.
You want to make a difference? Work in a truly inspiring team. Welcome home!
Get in touch now!
Chief Operating Officer